The Cypress Pond Farm is located 4.5 miles west of Walterboro just off State Hwy 63, allowing for quick access from Interstate I-95 at Exit 53. Features include a 1,200 sq. heated/cooled shelter complete with two bathrooms, a large open space floor plan suitable for large family gatherings, meetings or entertaining guest. In addition, there is a well-appointed kitchen space complete with a large bar area, commercial refrigeration, wine cooler and ample cabinet space. Cypress Pond has more recently been managed for the commercial production of growing tea and as a result there are considerable improvements and upgrades.
- 480 volt underground power supply
- 3100 sq. ft steel shed with concrete flooring, lighting and water suitable for shop or storage.
- 3,000 sq.ft fully enclosed green house with irrigation and lighting
- 6 inch well capable of producing large volumes of water for irrigation.
- 50 acres open cultivated land of which 40 acres are irrigated
• 6115D John Deere MFWD 118hp
• 1026R John Deere MFWD 26hp
• Implements and attachments included
Property description :
The wooded landscape includes 80 +/- acres of hardwood bottomland with seasonal water flow and 445 +/- acres of mature loblolly plantation that has been thinned, this area would be suitable for upland bird habitat with the implementation of minimal habitat enhancement. Soil types in the upland regions include Albany, Echaw and Ocilla loamy sands. Marketable timber is present however, there is no current timber inventory data available at this time, all timber rights will convey at closing.
Cypress Pond Farm is a unique property that has the capacity to offer a buyer multiple potential usages. A variety of farming applications could be implemented with the existing infrastructure, a high end recreational hunting property or a family compound.
Property shown by appointment only.Download Property Packet