The June Burn property offering is located 7.5 miles NE of the town of Manning, SC, and approximately 1 hour and 25 mins to Charleston, SC, and 1 hour and 30 mins to Columbia, SC. Exit 122 on I-95 is approximately 7 miles from June Burn, allowing for an easy commute to any destination. The property is very diverse in nature from loamy soil types which give way to the ebb and flow of the Pocotagligo River swamp.
• Well stocked pre-merchantable pine plantation for future revenue streams
• Excellent interior road system
• Multiple well-established food plots
• Multiple water features located at the convergence of Lakewood Creek and Pocotaligo River
• Frontage along Pocotaligo River
• Private rural setting
• Abundant populations of wild game
In addition to the diversity and many features June Burn property offers, it is located in a focal area of interest for conservation. This property is likely an ideal candidate for a conservation easement should the next owner have a desire to explore these potential benefits.
Property DocumentsDownload Property Packet