121± Acres
Chester County, South Carolina

Pleasant Church Road

ID: 34962
Status: Available
Price: $402,890
Acres: 121±
Price Per Acre: $3,330
Type: Hunting Land, Recreational Land, Timberland
City, State: Chester, South Carolina
County: Chester
ZIP Code: 29706
Lat/Long: 34.7621, -81.3902
Presented By: Todd Crosby


The Pleasant Church Road property offering is located in a rural community only 10 miles NW of Chester, SC. The landscape of the property is comprised of 71% merchantable pine plantation that is close to being ready for its first thinning, while the remaining 29% consists of natural hardwood drains. The natural hardwood drains traverse throughout the property, creating habitat diversification that provides excellent travel corridors for wild turkey and deer. This property is well suited for multiple applications such as outdoor recreational pursuits and excellent timber investment with potential for immediate revenue streams.

Property Features:

  • Access off of Mt. Pleasant Church Road
  • Merchantable Pine

Additional Information


  • big game
  • small game
  • turkey
  • whitetail deer


Ask Todd About This Property

Nearby Properties Around Chester County

Laurens County, SC
The GWC-208 property offering is located in Laurens County between Greenville and Columbia, SC. The property is conveniently located only 4 miles from I-26 at exit 60, which allows for convenient accessibility.The property boasts a rolling topography...
322± Acres
Richland County, SC
The Hope Creek Property offering is located along Annie Adkins Road in Irmo, South Carolina. The offering is conveniently located 15 miles from Columbia and 11 miles from Chapin.The landscape of the Hope Creek Tract consists of 31.9 +/- acres of matu...
31.9± Acres
McCormick County, SC
Located near the rural community of Troy, SC, this property offers quiet serenity in the purest form. Surrounded by 120,000 acres of the Long Cane district of the US Forest Service this property is well situated to provide privacy and quiet enjoyment...
121.81± Acres