MARCH 15-17 2021-The APEX Awards, sponsored by The Land Report and making a 4th year debut, are designed to elevate the hard work of Realtors Land Institute’s highest producers in the Land Real Estate industry. Crosby Land Company’s own Todd Crosby was awarded a high distinction.
All winners were announced by RLI CEO Aubrie Kobernus, MBA, RCE, alongside The Land Report’s Editor Eric O’Keefe during the RLI Virtual Virtual 2021 Conference.
Not only does highlighting these prestigious awards give a grateful nod to the top earners within the community but also brings recognition to the industry overall.
“The APEX Awards Program is designed to recognize the excellence and performance of the best in business by distinguishing agents with these prestigious production-based awards.” -Realtors Land Institute
2020 was an incredible year for land sales and the award for The National Broker of the Year Recreational Land Sales was granted to Todd Crosby, Broker, ACL.
Additionally, Crosby took home the APEX Top 20 National Producer award which recognizes the 20 overall producers from all combined categories.
Upon being honored, Crosby selflessly focused on others even in his response, “I’m honored and humbled to have been the 2020 recipient of this prestigious award. I want to thank my team at Crosby Land Co. and especially Savannah Griffith, my administrative assistant, who encouraged me to apply for the Apex competition. In addition, I want to thank RLI for its efforts to make our industry better, through their rigorous educational process to earn the ALC designation, we have all benefited.”
Todd Crosby will be featured as an APEX Award Winner for Top Producer, Wrangler, and Brokers of the Year in the following:
- Part of a two-page spread in The Land Report’s Spring Magazine
- PRNewswire national press release with Times Square photo, shot of the magazine cover, and RLI APEX Awards Winners in a picture caption
- Full-page spread in The Land Report April Newsletter reaching 70,000 subscribers
- Exclusive social media posts on The Land Report social channels, each post reaching up to 50,000+ followers
The Land Report will also provide the Top National Broker Award winner and each of the National Broker of the Year Award winners with:
- 50 copies of The Land Report’s Spring Magazine
- The edition featuring the year’s APEX Awards Winners
- Discounts on display ad space in all of The Land Report Magazine’s editions for that year
Above all, Crosby Land Company’s roots are in the land, and we are incredibly excited for what these accomplishments will bring in better connecting our clients with the beautiful lands of South and North Carolina, Georgia, and Alabama.