Sold
275.79± Acres
Sold
Bamberg County, South Carolina

Lemon Creek

ID: 25559
Status: Sold
Acres: 275.79±
Type: Hunting Land, Recreational Land, Timberland
City, State: Bamberg, South Carolina
County: Bamberg
ZIP Code: 29003
Presented By: Jared Griffith

Description

Lemon Creek is located along Howells Mill Rd in Bamberg County, SC. The property offering is comprised of 8% upland that consists of food plots, roads, and upland pine timber, while the remaining 92% consists of bottomland that lies within the creek bottom. The property boasts over 7,800 feet of frontage on both sides of Lemon Creek. The bold water feature offers annual fishing for the likes of redbreast, bream, and other small panfish. In addition, the bottomland floods seasonally, which helps provide ample sporty shooting adventures for waterfowl such as wood ducks and teal. The existing food plot sites and multiple deer stand locations will help maximize the recreational potential of this tract by attracting large populations of wild game that reside in this region. Additionally, there is an excellent interior road that runs 3/4 of the length of the property that provides access to a significant portion of the property. There are several amenities on-site, including a 40x40 ft. metal building with underground power and a well already in place. The building has ample storage for all of your equipment and an excellent location to park a motorhome or camper to establish camp for the long weekend retreats. In addition, the building has a finished room fully equipped with a washer, dryer, mini-split heat & air conditioning unit, refrigerator, and a bathroom. There are several locations on-site that would be excellent areas to establish a permanent residence on your own private recreational property. The recreational opportunities are endless for this property offering.

Other Improvements:

  • Underground Power
  • 40x40' Building
  • Food Plots
  • Ductless Mini Split Heat & Air Unit
  • Ample Storage Area
  • Endless Recreational Opportunities
  • *Shown by appointment only*

    Additional Information

    wildlife

    • big game
    • dove
    • small game
    • turkey
    • waterfowl
    • whitetail deer

    recreation

    • fishing
    • hunting

    water access

    • creek

    improvements

    • shed
    • well
    • other

    Ask Jared About This Property

    Nearby Properties Around Bamberg County

    Colleton County, SC
    Annand & Crawford is located 47 miles west of Summerville, SC and only 10 miles NW of 1-95. Nestled in a quiet community, the landscape of the property consists of 197 +/- acres of pre-merchantable pine plantation while the remaining acreage is c...
    244± Acres
    |
    $807,279
    Bamberg County, SC
    The Burch property offering is located in a quiet and rural community about 15 miles SE of Bamberg, SC. The frontage off Hwy 301 provides adequate access and an interior road system that traverses most of the property. The area that surrounds this pr...
    248± Acres
    |
    $991,400
    Colleton County, SC
    The Fralix property offering is located in NW Colleton County near Bells Crossroads. The landscape consists of a high percentage of upland acres suitable for multiple applications including permanent residence, a family compound, or a weekend hunting...
    205± Acres
    |
    $866,843