The Shiner Lane property is located on Lake Murray in Batesburg, SC, only 17 miles from Lexington and 12 miles from Saluda.
The landscape of the Shiner Lane Tract consists of 18.3+/- acres of upland soils with mature old-growth hardwoods and pine forest blanketing the landscape. The property boasts a gently sloping topography leading to over 3,000 feet of shoreline, offering an incredible view of the lake. This rare collection of heritage-owned land parcels (161-00-00-081 , 161-00-00-030 , 161-00-00-018) provides an unmatched opportunity to create a luxurious private estate or option to divide into highly profitable investment properties.
**Dominion Energy currently owns the fringe land, however, there may be future opportunities to purchase this acreage from the current owners.**
- Over 3,000 Feet of Lake Murray Water Frontage
- Mature Natural Pine and Hardwood
- Partial Internal Road System
- Close Proximity to Lexington and Saluda
- Several Potential Homesites
- Immediate Investment Opportunity
- small game
- whitetail deer
- bird watching